IDS Delivers Web CCaR v2.4!
El Segundo, CA: March 7, 2013 IDS delivered version 2.4 of Web CCaR (the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System); the latest version of the leading requirement management software used by numerous government agencies and organizations. As always the latest CCaR version expands upon the abilities of the previous version with compelling new features tailored to our clients’ needs.
CCaR offers government agencies the ability to manage program requirements, projects and financial information across multiple fiscal years and various stages down to the organization’s individual requirement level.
CCaR provides an array of reports, tools and charts to meet nearly any reporting need as well as a broad number of interfaces built to share financial data with other government systems. CCaR also includes an advanced permissions system to ensure data at various levels is viewed or manipulated only by authorized users.
Notable CCaR users include the United State Air Force, Army, and Navy, DTRA (Defense Threat Reduction Agency and MDA (Missile Defense Agency). CCaR has been certified as the preferred financial management tool for the Air Force since 2005.
The New Version of CCaR includes:
- Program Tool
- Added the ability to view programs across multiple organizations within a database
- Added the ability for users with the SMART Mapping role to map a Program to a SMART
- Business Management Review (BMR)
- Added the Program QUAD Chart to the available charts for export to PowerPoint
- Added the ability to add comments to the Event Timeline chart. Comments are entered for each Budget/FY and will be carried over to new BMRs copied from the current BMR
- Added the ability to edit the data for the non-execution FYs on the Program Requirement and Execution chart
- Reimbursable Tool
- Add the Reimbursable Address Execution, RBA Docs, Custom, Fund Status, JON and JON Document Report
- Target Load Tool
- Added the ability to select multiple statuses (DRAFT, IN-PROCESS, APPROVED, etc. . .) on the Target Load Tool list and the GAFS Address Request list. The user’s selection will be stored and re-used the next time the list is opened
- Modified the Target Load sheet to display the annual and quarterly change amounts of the addresses being modified on the target load sheet
- Modified the Accounting Address Details window to show the Target Load Sheet # for each accounting address change amount
- Modified the Accounting Address Edit window to disabled the Address Initial Amount Fields When the "Prevent Manual Changes to the BAE when TLS Updates are Active" option is turned on
- Modified the discrepancy indicator logic to flag the address as having a discrepancy if the Item Manager (IM) on the CCaR Address does not match the IM on the GAFS Address
- CCaR Execution Window - Add Export Functionality
- Re-Forecast – Added the Copy Baseline Plan Dates Option
- Forecast Tool: Implement Re-Forecast Function for Forecast Tool
- J025A-backfill action assigns FT A to all procurement funding
- SAMIS Data Mapping Tool
- Added the ability to create and coordinate the Standard Form 182 (Authorization, Agreement And Certification Of Training)
- Added the ability to create and coordinate the DD Form 282 (DoD Printing Requisition/Order)
- Added the ability to create and coordinate the SOUTHCOM Official Representation Funds (ORF) Form
- Added the ability to create a GPC Purchase Request Form directly from the GPC Purchase Request Form List
- Added Excel Export to the New Start Validation Form List
- Added Excel Export to the Funding Document Request Form List
- Budget Authority Editor
- Added the ability to create a new CCaR Record from the CCaR Allocation screen. A new system setting was also added to allow this option to be turned on/off
- Added Excel Export to the Budget Amount Edit screen
- Contract Management
- Added a new ACRN data view to show the CCaR Commitment Allocations for the selected ACRN
- Added the ability to restrict the ConWrite data import to individual orders on a Delivery Order Contract
- Added the ability to select multiple ACRNs when adding an ACRN on the Contract Modification Section G screen
- Added the ability to select multiple commitment documents when adding a Commitment Document Allocation on the Contract Modification Allocation screen
- Added the Looking Glass query for the Operating Budget/Allotment List (OBL), Open Document List (ODL) and Selective Transaction History (STH) views
- Modified the DFAS travel order/voucher data to mask the social security number
- Modified the DFAS commitment linking process to automatically allocate obligations and expenditures without requiring the user to run the DFAS Link job
- Modified the CCaR/DFAS position switch on the COE Recon Window to indicate the selected position with a darker blue color
- Added the Reconciliation Audit Report
- Budget Builder Tool
- The Budget Builder tool allows users to create Budget Packages that track CCaR Budget and CCaR Record Financial Requirements for the Budget Year through the FYDP. The Tool allows users to conduct Budget Drills on the data in the Budget Package without impacting their “live” CCaR data. Once the Budget Position and Financial Requirements are locked, users have the option to transfer the change amounts, which automatically adjusts the “live” CCaR Budgets and CCaR Financial Requirements. The Budget Builder Tool was based on the Client-Server CCaR POM Tool functionality.
- STRATCOM Financial Review Tool
- The STRATCOM Financial Review Tool provides the capability to automated STRATCOM’s Financial Review Process. The tool captures financial requirements and manpower data, allows for coordination of the data and finally exports the data into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Added the ability to select multiple FYs on the Document Report FY filter.
- Added the CCaR Budget and CCaR Record Office/IPT columns to the Funding Profile Report.
- Added standard filtering on the Funding Profile Report.
- Added the Contract Module template for Advanced Reports.
- Added a Connectivity Speed Test that can be used to troubleshoot connectivity issues. Users can test their connectivity speed and compare the time with other times across the CCaR user community.
- Created a Web CCaR home page that is displayed prior to the user going through the ALTESS Single Sign-On process. The home page has links to the Login Troubleshooting Guide, the Web CCaR Help File, Web CCaR Policy/Guidance and Web CCaR FAQs.
- Modified the Web CCaR Launch Page to display a Red Lock Icon when the users account in the selected database is locked. The ability to automatically request an account unlock is available when the user’s account is locked. The account unlock request will be emailed to the CCaR Administrator. A request access link has also been added to allow a user to request an account in a database. The request will be emailed to the CCaR Administrator.
- Modified the email generation to append the Web CCaR URL to the end of every email sent from Web CCaR.
- Added the ability to add/edit CCaR Document Numbering schemas for use on internally routed documents (non-ABSS) and Target Load sheets
- Added the ability for the Administrator to enter/edit the user’s CAC Certificate Common Name (CN). When creating new users, the Administrator must enter the users CAC Certificate CN in order for the user to access Web CCaR. When a user requests access to Web CCaR from the launch page, the user’s CAC Certificate CN is included in the email to the Administrator
- Added the CCaR OPR/Backup OPR Maintenance tool to allow mass changes to OPRs/Backup OPRs across all CCaR Records
- Added the ability to add logos/images for use in the Business Management Review
- Added a User Accounts Report with five views: Account Info, Privileges, CCaR Authorities, Budget Privileges and ABSS Privileges. The report allows administrators to easily audit user account and privilege information
- Added the ability to store a PDF of the user’s DD2875 and record the DD2875 expiration date
- Added the ability to create Web CCaR Messages and Alerts which delivers information/notices to the users while they are logged into Web CCaR
- Added additional auditing to capture the before and after for any CCaR user privilege change
- Modified the account unlock process to allow the users to access Web CCaR for up to 5 days after their account is unlocked. If the user fails to login within 5 days their account will automatically be locked
- Modified the user digital signature upload to automatically resize the image to be 200x45 pixels
- Added Excel Export to the Supervisor Window Data Entry data lists
- Added the Contract CLIN configuration to the Supervisor Window
- Added the CCaR Budget Configuration Window to allow the Administrator to configure the Budget Structure Types (Air Force, Navy, SFIS, etc. . .) available to the users
- Modified the Budget Edit Window to allow the Budget Custom Fields to be edited on a received Distributed Budget
For a complete list of features contact IDS to receive the Version Description Document v18.104.22.168.
About Integrated Data Services, Inc. (IDS)
- IDS was founded in September 1997. The company's first contract was to provide software development support for an Oracle-based financial application for the United States Air Force. Since that time, IDS has seen remarkable growth, and now provides both software development and technical consulting support to a variety of government and commercial customers.
IDS provides a number of software products, including the flagship tool CCaR (Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System), Executive CCaR, and Web CCaR. IDS also provides services to government clients including software development, financial management consulting and reconciliation support, database administration and IT support.
For more information about IDS, go to www.get-integrated.com.
Integrated Data Services, Inc.